FORT GREENE ASSOCIATION
Monday, March 14, 2016, at 7:30pm, Lafayette Avenue Presbyterian Church,
ON THE AGENDA:
7:35PM – BAM PARK RENOVATION PROPOSAL: P.C.B. AND TOXIC MATERIAL REMEDIATION PRIOR TO RENOVATION.
8:00PM – BUFFERED BICYCLE LANE AND TRAFFIC CALMING PROPOSAL: LAFAYETTE AVENUE FROM FULTON STREET TO CLASSON AVENUE.
8:20PM – AFFORDABLE HOUSING: 250 ASHLAND PLACE.
8:35PM – PUBLIC BUDGET FUNDING: 19 PENDING PROJECTS.
8:45PM – FORT GREENE HOUSE TOUR, MAY 1, 2016.
8:50PM – UPDATE ON EXPANSION OF FORT GREENE HISTORIC DISTRICT.
8:55PM – OPEN MIC. As time permits. Please sign up at front desk.
MAKE YOUR VOICES HEARD ON THESE AND OTHER COMMUNITY ISSUES
On behalf of the Fort Greene Association and the almost two hundred friends and neighbors who attended our Holiday Party on December 4, 2015, we give joyous thanks to:
- Gardel’s Garden, 97 Portland Ave., for the donation of a beautiful tree
- Barclays Center, for the many free tickets to major events donated at the party and over the year
For delicious food and other donations, thank you to:
- Aita, 132 Green Ave.
- Berlyn, 25 Lafayette Ave.
- Black Forest Brooklyn, 733 Fulton St.
- Cammareri Bakery & Café, 1 S. Eliot Pl.
- Crunch, 691 Fulton St.
- Deniz, 662 Fulton St
- French Garment Cleaners, 85 Lafayette Ave.
- The Finch, 212 Greene Avenue
- Greene Grape Provisions, 767 Fulton St.
- Greene Grape Wine, 765 Fulton St.
- Greenlight Bookstore, 686 Fulton St.
- Graziella’s Restaurant, 232 Vanderbilt Ave.
- Habana To Go Brooklyn, 690 Fulton St.
- Hoja Santa, 250 DeKalb Ave.
- ICI Restaurant, 246 DeKalb Ave.
- Irondale Center, 85 S. Oxford Street
- Kinjo, 1 Greene Ave.
- LuLu & Po, 154 Carlton Ave.
- Madiba Restaurant, 195 DeKalb Ave.
- Marietta Restaurant, 285 Grand Ave.
- Mullanes Bar & Grill, 71 Lafayette Ave.
- National Thai, 723 Fulton St.
- Olea, 171 Lafayette Ave.
- Putnam Pub & Cooker, 87 S. Elliot Pl.
- Roman’s, 243 DeKalb Ave.
- Scopello, 63 Lafayette Ave.
- The Smoke Joint, 97 S. Portland Ave.
- Yu Interiors, 15 Greene Ave.
And to the Lafayette Avenue Presbyterian Church for providing the venue.
We urge our neighbors to enjoy the services of all Holiday Party contributors. And your continued support of the FGA is greatly appreciated.
Richard Norton, Acting Chair, FGA
Join your friends and neighbors for an evening of Song and Good Cheer at the FGA’s ANNUAL HOLIDAY PARTY! Friday, December 4, 2015 @ 7:30 PM at the Lafayette Avenue Presbyterian Church, 1st Floor, (Jarvie Room/Gym) between Lafayette Ave and Fulton St.
Don’t miss our spectacular local merchant gift raffle! This year’s spectacular Local Merchant Raffle features generous prizes of gift certificates for dining, shopping and services right here in Fort Greene! With admission you’ll receive 5 complimentary raffle tickets. Admission proceeds fund the FGA which helps to provide holiday dinners to the needy.
Dinner will be provided by your favorite restaurants. Entertainment and beverages by the FGA. Admission is $10 per person and includes five complimentary raffle tickets, food and beverages. Children welcome at no charge!
*Please RSVP Roslyn Huebener at 718-744-4910 or email roslyn@HistoricFortGreene.org
We hope to see you there.
Welcome to the new Fort Greene Association website. This is our first post. More content is being added. We hope you will keep coming back.