On behalf of the Fort Greene Association and the almost two hundred friends and neighbors who attended our Holiday Party on December 4, 2015, we give joyous thanks to:
- Gardel’s Garden, 97 Portland Ave., for the donation of a beautiful tree
- Barclays Center, for the many free tickets to major events donated at the party and over the year
For delicious food and other donations, thank you to:
- Aita, 132 Green Ave.
- Berlyn, 25 Lafayette Ave.
- Black Forest Brooklyn, 733 Fulton St.
- Cammareri Bakery & Café, 1 S. Eliot Pl.
- Crunch, 691 Fulton St.
- Deniz, 662 Fulton St
- French Garment Cleaners, 85 Lafayette Ave.
- The Finch, 212 Greene Avenue
- Greene Grape Provisions, 767 Fulton St.
- Greene Grape Wine, 765 Fulton St.
- Greenlight Bookstore, 686 Fulton St.
- Graziella’s Restaurant, 232 Vanderbilt Ave.
- Habana To Go Brooklyn, 690 Fulton St.
- Hoja Santa, 250 DeKalb Ave.
- ICI Restaurant, 246 DeKalb Ave.
- Irondale Center, 85 S. Oxford Street
- Kinjo, 1 Greene Ave.
- LuLu & Po, 154 Carlton Ave.
- Madiba Restaurant, 195 DeKalb Ave.
- Marietta Restaurant, 285 Grand Ave.
- Mullanes Bar & Grill, 71 Lafayette Ave.
- National Thai, 723 Fulton St.
- Olea, 171 Lafayette Ave.
- Putnam Pub & Cooker, 87 S. Elliot Pl.
- Roman’s, 243 DeKalb Ave.
- Scopello, 63 Lafayette Ave.
- The Smoke Joint, 97 S. Portland Ave.
- Yu Interiors, 15 Greene Ave.
And to the Lafayette Avenue Presbyterian Church for providing the venue.
We urge our neighbors to enjoy the services of all Holiday Party contributors. And your continued support of the FGA is greatly appreciated.
Richard Norton, Acting Chair, FGA